Well, we’re about to reach the very end of another calendar year, our third here at The9Billion, and it’s time for the customary review of the most popular posts of the year.
Unsurprisingly, clean energy and clean technology news feature strongly in the list, as there continues to be a lot of new developments in clean energy around the world, and we’ve been writing frequently about them throughout the year.
Without further ado, here are the top 13 most popular posts of 2013; number 1 is the most popular. Thanks very much for reading The9Billion during 2013, and we wish you a great 2014!
- Unable To Compete, German Fossil Fuel Power Plants To Shut Down
- Germany Reaches 59% Renewable Energy Peak, Power Grid Doesn’t Blow Up
- Peru To Provide Free Solar Power To 2 Million Of Its Poorest Residents
- ‘Solar Glass’ Means Whole Buildings Can Generate Clean Power
- South Pole Reaches Its Highest Temperature Ever Recorded
- World’s Longest Wind Turbine Blades Hit The Road
- The Breathing Of Earth’s Seasons, As Seen From Space
- The World’s Happiest Nations, According To U.N. World Happiness Report
- This Is What A Solar Project With 749,088 Solar Panels Looks Like
- Doctors Inject Dying Girl With Modified HIV Virus To Save Her: Amazing
- Indian Man Who Planted 1,360-Acre Forest Plans To Plant Another
- Rooftop Solar Revolution May Now Be “Unstoppable”, Report Finds
- New Wind Funnel Generates 600% More Energy Than Wind Turbines